Saturday 1 December 2012

HOT DANCE WITH FELIX

Hey guys you know Nissy did a BRILLLLLL vid, well, The Duchess did one for me, Felix, I am a real hot dude like Nissy. "What do you fink brofur Jasper??"  "Oh gawd!!!"  Me, Jasper that was my reaction. Felix has not stopped dancin round house. Duchess is so clever like Nissy and Patchy. All our pals we have on here are clever, highly intelligent, very talented and above all loving loyal friends. Duchess said she would do a vid for me, Jasper, that sounds bril too, will do that. Perhaps we could all do a concert, Nissy, Patchy us two and all the other pals who have made BRILLLL vids.  Anyway, now me, Jasper has taken over writing bloggy from Felix (he still dancin!!) I will show you the vid. Could have him and Nissy in sterio.............YEAHHHHHHH!!  Click HERE for Felix BIG DANCE ROUTINE, HEY GET DOWN!!!

DUCHESS & TRUMAN GO TWENTIES!!!
Yes folks, it HRH DUCHESS OF BRAMLEY & TRUMAN DANCIN TWENTIES STYLE!!!  Who needs Strictly???  Wow they are great movers. Click HERE for Duchess & Truman dance the Twenties!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, LOVE THESE !! *laughing* Just pawsome ! *toe tapping*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh.. that IS brilliant! I LOVE IT!!! And what a great idea... we SHOULD all do a dance together. What fun!

    Why don't you two lads stop on by my blog today and pick up your new Seven Things About Me award. That's right! You won another award! Yoo-hoo! YOO-HOO!!!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete